Well, making fairy jennifer and the rest of the decorations was pretty straightforward, but the arch of flowers was kinda tricky to make. I tried it out at first by rolling out a pipe of green fondant and left it to dry, but after much thought, i decided that it wasn't going to be sturdy enough to handle a whole lot of flowers, leaves and flutterflies. So, back to the drawing board it was, and this time, i made a band, left it to dry completely, and added a thicker gauge of wire beneath it as reinforcement. et viola! it worked! Much thanks to the husband for helping me think through the physics of this cake. XOXO!
And this time, i made white picket fences to stick around the cake, just so there's a more neutral colour to it, and stuck a copious amount of deocrations to it. hur hur.
Cake was a 10inch vanilla cake filled with nutella.